10 Best Websites for Freelancers
10 Best Websites for Freelancers
If you are a freelancer looking for work, you probably know how exhausting the task can be. However, there are freelance websites dedicated to helping professionals like yourself find work. In this article, we will list the best freelance websites on the internet.
What are Freelance Websites?
Freelance websites are platforms, where both people looking for work and employers post their offers.
Being a freelancer is an excellent way to turn your talent or hobby into money. You have the freedom to apply for only the projects that you like or you’re good at.
Needless to say, using these websites will help you set a solid start for your freelance career. They’ll assist you in finding first clients easily and earning employers trust along the way.
Also, you constantly sharpen your skill by taking different projects from various employers. In the end, your portfolio shall grow and there will be many more job offer
Freelancers can showcase finished projects to the public so potential clients can easily pick someone whose creation sparks their interest. It’s an alternative that removes the need to contact workers one by one.
What is more, Fiverr offers you free learning courses to develop your skills and teach you how to pitch to clients.
Upwork offers tools to kickstart your freelance journey – collaborative space, built-in invoice maker, and transparent recruitment process. You might also be able to work for many famous clients such as Microsoft, Airbnb, Dropbox, etc.
Anyone who is looking for flexibility in their jobs should definitely check this freelance website.
4. Simply Hired
One of the best things about Simply Hired is that you can browse freelance jobs in your nearby location. Additionally, there is a list of top salaries and a tool to estimate your fee. This is helpful to benchmark for a specific work you want to do.
You’ll also be able to create a resume from the website and learn many things from their blog.
This freelance website has over 1.5 million freelancers that used their service. Every worker will have a rating, which is a great promotion.
People Per Hour is free for freelancers, but the competition can be very challenging. You should always improve and set a reasonable fee so you’ll be more likely to get hired.
While Aquent states that they mainly accept someone who has 2+ years of working experience, fresh graduates are still welcome to explore their available jobs. And if you doubt how much your skill is worth, there is a salary guide to help you set your price.
The feature is also great for workers so that they don’t have to manually apply to each job opening. Just let the algorithm do the work and then wait for the call from the employer.
You can register here for free and with hundreds of vacancies posted every day.
At $14.95 a month, you get full access to its wide network of employers, various skill tests, and detailed description of every company.
Being a freelancer means that you have more flexibility in choosing your next job while having the freedom of when and where to do it.
To help you realize your new career path, we have listed the best freelance websites for you. Here is a brief overview of some of the best:
- Upwork is the overall best freelance website that has tools to support your career development.
- You should check Designhill if you’re a designer.
- Skyword is a global crowd-sourcing platform that fits freelance content and marketing workers.
- Guru opens up possibilities outside digital professions with its house-related freelance jobs.
- WriterAccess makes it easy for everyone who loves writing to make money out of it.
- Freelancer offers the largest network of remote jobs.
- Join Aquent if you’re already an experienced worker because the platform is made specifically for professionals.
- Nexxt provides a more diverse and inclusive platform for everyone with a different background to start looking for freelance jobs.
- With Fiverr, you can look for a job while still be able to improve your skill with its free online courses.
- Toptal gives you a high reward if you have grown your portfolio enough by offering your service as “the top 3% of global talent.”