FREE Azure Fundamentals course and AZ900 voucher on offer
Join us at the Microsoft Azure Virtual Training Day: Fundamentals with both 1 day and 2 day formats designed to provide you an understanding of cloud-computing concepts, models, and services, covering topics such as public, private, and hybrid cloud as well as infrastructure as a service, platform as a service, and software as a service.
You will learn:
- Common cloud concepts
- Benefits of Azure
- Strategies for transitioning to the Azure cloud
- Azure computing, networking, storage and security basics
Who should attend:
Whether you are an administrator, developer, business user or IT decision maker, you’ll gain a comprehensive overview of strategies for moving to the Azure cloud and how to make more informed IT decisions.
Azure Fundamental Days training are open to the public and offered at no cost. Attendees will be offered a voucher which allows them to sit in an examination at no charge. Prior to registering for this training, government employees must check with their employers to ensure their participation is permitted, and in accordance with, applicable policies and laws.
Why you should attend:
- Build the cloud skills to advance your career and transform your business through cloud computing and Azure services
- Get your questions answered in real-time by Microsoft certified trainers
- You will gain the knowledge needed to take the AZ-900 Microsoft Azure Fundamentals certification exam and receive a free voucher at the end of the training days
We recommend you familiarise yourself with the Azure Fundamentals Learning Path (here) before the day to increase your chances of success.
This is a virtual event, so you will be using your own device for this training.
Please note that this is a live event and will not be available on-demand, please ensure the date you’ve chosen works for you.
1 day format
2 day format